How to connect WebTitan to your HighGround account
Sync your Website Filtering data from WebTitan
- Technical Drilldown
- Compliance Manager
- Cyber Trend Data
- Pro Services
- Cyber KPI's
- Sign Up & Sign In
STEP 1: Login to WebTitan
Login to your organisation's WebTitan console.
STEP 2: Go to Access Settings
Click Settings from the main menu at the top of WebTitan. Then, navigate to the Access tab.
STEP 3: Retrieve your API Credentials
Here you will see a row of information which you will need to connect WebTitan to HighGround.
Keep a note of the following details, as you will need these at a later step:
- OAuth Consumer Key: this is your API Key
- OAuth Consumer Secret: this is your API secret
- OAuth Access Token: this is your Token Value
- OAuth Access Token Secret: this is your Token Secret
STEP 4: Integrate WebTitan to your HighGround Account
You can now use the API credentials retrieved in the previous steps to integrate the tool to your HighGround account.
- You will also need to provide a URL. This is the unique URL that you use to login to your organisation's WebTitan console.
To start connecting your WebTitan tool, you will need to go to the Integrations area of your HighGround account, and find WebTitan listed under Endpoint Protection. Clicking on 'Connect Tool' will open a window for you to enter your API credentials:
Enter your API credentials retrieved in step 3 along with your organisation's WebTitan login URL into the relevant fields. Then, click Test Connection and continue with the process of integrating the tool.