Information Security Policy Status'
Stay informed on the state of your Information Security Policies
- Technical Drilldown
- Compliance Manager
- Cyber Trend Data
- Pro Services
- Cyber KPI's
- Sign Up & Sign In
Understanding your Information Security Policy Status'
In order to stay up-to-date and effective, your Information Security Policies should cover a wide range of areas, and be reviewed on an annual basis. The Compliance Status' are designed with this in mind, and will keep you informed on the health of your Information Security Policies.
To learn more about what your status means, choose the matching icon from the tabs below:
Status' in a default state appear as a blue cross, and indicate that you have not uploaded any Information Security Policies yet.Delete
Status' in a healthy state appear with a green tick, and the word Complete.
- This status indicates that all (Recommended + Cyber Essentials) policies are uploaded, approved and have been reviewed within the last year.
Status' in a warning state will show with an orange exclamation mark and the words Missing Policies.
This status indicates that either;
- The majority, but not all, of the recommended policies have been uploaded, approved and reviewed within the last year.
- A moderate number of policies have been uploaded, approved and reviewed within the last year.
- You only uploaded a limited number of Information Security policies.
- You have uploaded policies which are unapproved.
- You have uploaded policies which have not been reviewed in over a year.