Cyber Essentials Status'
Stay informed on the state of your Cyber Essentials
- Technical Drilldown
- Compliance Manager
- Cyber Trend Data
- Pro Services
- Cyber KPI's
- Sign Up & Sign In
Understanding your Cyber Essentials Status'
In order to stay up-to-date and effective, your Cyber Essentials certificate must be renewed yearly, and reviewed every 90 days. The Compliance Status' are designed with this in mind, and will keep you informed on the health of your Cyber Essentials.
To learn more about what your status means, choose the matching icon from the tabs below:
Status' in a default state appear as a blue cross, and indicate that you have not uploaded a Cyber Essentials certificate yet.Delete
Specifically, this status indicates that:
- Your Cyber Essentials certificate has been uploaded, and renewal is not due within the next 45 days.
- You have reviewed your Cyber Essentials within the last 90 days.
- You have just earned your certification in the last 90 days.
Status' in a warning state will show with an orange exclamation mark and the words Due for Review or Due for Renewal. Overall, this status indicates that your certificate is either awaiting renewal or is due for review.
Due for Review:
- Your certificate has been uploaded, but the last review was over 90 days ago.
Due for Renewal:
- Your certificate has been uploaded, but it is just for renewal in the next 45 days.
Status' in a critical state appear as a red exclamation mark, alongside the words Expired or Review Overdue. Overall, these statuses indicate that your Cyber Essentials certificate has either expired or is overdue for a review.
- It has been over 180 days since your Cyber Essentials was last reviewed.
Your Cyber Essentials certificate was not renewed in time and has expired.
Find your Status Details:
You can see the specific details and reasons for your Compliance Status by hovering over the information icon located at the bottom-left of your certificate:
Doing so will trigger a small information box to appear. This box contains the reason for your status, along with the details:
- Last Audit: the date you last reviewed your Cyber Essentials.
- Uploaded: the date you uploaded your certificate
- Cert Body: the name of the certification body who granted your certificate